Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back To JO!

Guys, sorry it's been a while, I've had computer trouble, but I'm back! It's been a long summer. I had some though. One experience stands out. It may not sound terribly hot in the telling, but I assure you it was hot in the making.

It was late, really too late for any action in this particular tea room, but I was horny and decided to stick it out (in a manner of speaking). I'm standing at the end urinal when the noise from the door announces a warm body. He was young and large, about 5"10', a thick muscular swarthy man in a tight fitting expensive suit with a dark  burgundy shirt and a dark tie. He had  dark brown, almost black hair cut short. he was clean shaven with a broad open face

He went to the urinal behind me. He took a bit longer than one usually does so I figured I'd take a chance. I was already hard, just the look of him had done it. I turned my head just enough to see what he was doing-his head turned as well, being bolder than usual It continued to look and let my right arm be seem moving slowly up and down.

He turn just a bit toward me so I turned to my right which meant he'd have to lean backwards a bit to see my cock if he was interested. He did! So, not wanting to miss a chance at this hot man, I turned halfway around to give him an easy view. His arm was moving as well as he turn to face me.

His cock was a beautiful monster. Cut, about eight inches long, gently curving upward and thick and flat like some predatory sea creature. We stood half facing each other for a moment before I tentatively reached out for it. It was like hot steel in my hand with just the thinnest sheathing on softness. I gave it a violent squeeze before lightening my grip to begin stroking the beast.

I didn't care whether he touched me or not, I wanted to see and feel  that monster spit. He stood rigidly clothed, he never even unbuttoned his suit coat. I pumped his fat cock as he watched my hand. I was hard as a rock and could have shot at any moment, had I grabbed my own cock.

Dare I taste it? Dare I break my rule? Just a taste. I could barely fit it in my mouth, but Oh! it felt and tasted so good; just enough to lube it up. Back to stroking.

Suddenly the door swung open again and another man entered and went into a stall, but it was enough to spook my well hung new friend. We had turned toward our respective urinals when the other man came in and now I could tell my hot friend was quietly shooting his pent up load upon the cool white porcelain. I turned toward him and began to rapidly stroke my own pulsing erection. He paused in his zipping up to stare intently at my throbbing cock waiting for my immanent explosion. I stared into his eyes as he stared at my erupting cock. He was enthralled-the show-off's dream. My pent-up splooge splatted the back on the urinal.

Without a word, just a subtle nod, we parted, sated.

Here's a few random shots from the library:

 Wish I was under there!

My he's happy!

Have a seat or slide on in...


OH! I love that hair!

 YEAH, SHOOT IT!


Delicious mess

It's like a fuckin' lawn sprinkler!


I'll be right over...














-30-
Boston JO

No comments:

Post a Comment