Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cock Shots

Happy T-Day to everyone who celebrates and a great day to everyone else. Today a short reminisce. While sorting through some images for inclusion here, I came across a photo involving a vegetable. Being already nice and horny from looking through all the hot images I've collected, my mind immediately flew back to the late night I was wandering the streets looking for trucker dick. I was lurking the shadow of some small trees on the sidewalk of a deserted street designated as a truck route, slowly milking my semihard-on, when a noticed a thick cucumber encased in an obviously used condom. My semi went full rock hard as I checked it out. My perverted mind was alive with images and fantasies as I stood there, with my hands in my shorts, looking at it laying there in the gutter having obviously been tossed out the window when it's obscene work was done.
I spent the much of the summer that year checking back at that spot. I found more than a few more cukes and bananas, but I was never able to catch one in use. My level of arousal and frustration grew all summer in spite of the fact I had plenty of fun elsewhere. I did manage to catch one couple there one night. I thought it was a guy blowing an other guy until I sneaked closer in the park next to the sidewalk; which was elevated just enough to hide me and let me look down into the car. In the glow of a street light I watch this guy practically bouncing up and down on a woman's pussy. Not having any personal experience with pussies meeting mouths it took me a while to figure out or rather remember the whole clitoris thing. ;) Gay or straight sex is sex is HOT and I watched a while with my hard cock grinding into the grass of the park. But that was all they did so I never knew if they were the couple employing the fruit and veggies. DAMN!

Today something a bit different: cock shots as a sort of introduction, I haven't got very many  guys reading the blog yet and no members but I'd wanted to throw this out to all Boston Jackers; I want you cock-hard or soft-preferable both. I want to feature your cock here, send me photos or let's meet in a T/R downtown and snap some surreptitious cock shots to share with the world!




-30-
Boston JO


No comments:

Post a Comment