Saturday, November 17, 2012

T/R Tour

Just got in after a brief Boston Tea Room Tour. Had some fun but I still haven't blown my wad yet-hanging it all on a possible craigslist hook-up.

After hanging out with friends I decided to see if I could hook-up and also do a little guerrilla advertising for this blog in one of the local "Tea Rooms". I stopped into one well known T/R downtown in a big upscale shopping mall. Just my luck I thought when I got there, the janitor was mopping the floor there was a cute bearded guy there too who also headed out. After a stroll around the shops I headed back in. There was a tall older guy with a nice semi going on. After a few interruptions we started in some mutual J/O when another older stocky guy joined followed quicly by the cute bearded guy from before. The two older guys had this guy hemmed in, he was stroking but wasn't interested in turning around fully to face them I guess. We were interrupted again. While we were waiting the bearded guy kept making eyes at me over the stocky guy.

After this interruption he and I were able to check out each others equipment. Man he had a beautiful cock! Short thick with a bright red bulbous head. you know the kind, big and blunt. Well even though I'm only looking for some mutual J/O the sight of that red hot fire plug made my ass muscles spasm. I could almost feel it forcing its way up through my sphincter. Oh! FUCK! that felt so good, almost as good as the real thing.

Wouldn't you know we'd be interrupted again! I think he got spooked. He zipped up and left. I headed out after him and followed him just long enough to give the opportunity to stop if he was interested in taking it beyond the T/R. Unfortunately he wasn't. I think he might have been headed to another T/R nearby but I  didn't feel like risking freaking him out if he wasn't.

So I headed home via a few more men's rooms and The Alley for a beer. Dropping off slips of paper with this web addy on it in a few strategic places. I've got to work tomorrow morning, no hot Saturday nights for me just now. Well I still might hear from someone through my craigslist ad and hook up for some hot mutual JO in the shadows.

Cute Bearded guy's cock looked kind of like this:





Here's a couple regular shots for Saturday night:

 Actually this guy's cock looks a lot like the hot guy I ran into tonight!

-30-

Boston JO


No comments:

Post a Comment